br>

The Kingdom of Loathing
b l o g

blogging the Kingdom since martinus 5th
Yes, I pay for leads and gossip tidbits. Msg me in-game, #33932, or on the forums. As always, it's off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush Kingdom of Loathing
Official KOL Forums
History of Loathing
Radio KOL
KOL Player Pics
KOL wiki
Warehouse 23
KOL Community Journal
Recipes and item info
Spoilers
KwiKoL
Coldfront KoL
Kol Trance
References
KOL Shots
Jacka18l's Kingdom
What's a WANG?

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Jick's working with a different consultant than previously - and this one's actually doing something. Keep your eye on Ohayou's lag graph and you can see the start of something positive as you compare it with last week's data.

Oh yeah, I forgot to celebrate: I finally hit the Most Powerful leaderboard - which I've single-mindedly focused on for an eternity, forsaking new zones and items in the pursuit of that goal.

Unrelated but I'm surprised there hasn't been a Where's Birdy? thread on the forums yet - I would guess not enough people know about the de-modding yet... also, to clear something up: if you ask to be a mod you are not permanently out of the running for one. Repeatedly begging? Then yes.

[posted by trog dor @ 11:47 PM ]