br>

The Kingdom of Loathing
b l o g

blogging the Kingdom since martinus 5th
Yes, I pay for leads and gossip tidbits. Msg me in-game, #33932, or on the forums. As always, it's off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush Kingdom of Loathing
Official KOL Forums
History of Loathing
Radio KOL
KOL Player Pics
KOL wiki
Warehouse 23
KOL Community Journal
Recipes and item info
Spoilers
KwiKoL
Coldfront KoL
Kol Trance
References
KOL Shots
Jacka18l's Kingdom
What's a WANG?

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 20, 2004

Ok so I've made myself pretty scarce. I don't know what my plans are at the moment - should I just take a full vacation from KoL - go cold turkey and all that? I already miss not being "in the loop," truth is I liked have my ears to the ground, keeping tabs on everyone. I think having a handle on community pulse is important...

Anyways. I did want to mention Sake Faction's An Adventurer is Me song, an original industrial mp3 that's pretty good if you're into that. Be sure to check the lyrics.

Elektra's started a great help site worth checking out: What's a Wang?

Lastly, you may have seen this on the forums but the Philanthropists clan are now known as Noblesse Oblige. My congrats to what will continue to be a great clan.

Oh and "woot," I should be able to get my hippy stone back in a day or two. :)

[posted by trog dor @ 5:53 PM ]