br>

The Kingdom of Loathing
b l o g

blogging the Kingdom since martinus 5th
Yes, I pay for leads and gossip tidbits. Msg me in-game, #33932, or on the forums. As always, it's off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush Kingdom of Loathing
Official KOL Forums
History of Loathing
Radio KOL
KOL Player Pics
KOL wiki
Warehouse 23
KOL Community Journal
Recipes and item info
Spoilers
KwiKoL
Coldfront KoL
Kol Trance
References
KOL Shots
Jacka18l's Kingdom
What's a WANG?

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

People invariably forget underscores, but in Bete Noire's case she owns Bete as well - leading to some great PM's. Here's a random collection of quotes she put together to create the poem of the century:

Noire Part 1

Noire I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do this but thank you very much for that defense
noire look whats your problem?
noire y is the radio has lots of cussin
noire i wasnt asking 4 any
noire yes please
Noire ok ill calm myself ur the nice 1 neways
noire still new
Noire See ya later Babe i Am off to go adventuring or jut sitting listening to my friends band...
Noire he told me that his band...killed someone once. ??
Noire ok sorry bout that

[posted by trog dor @ 10:58 PM ]